86.4 F
Onondaga
Saturday, May 21, 2022

OPINION

Overturning Roe v. Wade – What it Would Mean

0
On May 2nd, Politico published what appears to be an authentic draft decision written by Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito, which would overturn the...

The Parental Rights in Education Bill Hurts Both LGBTQ and Non-LGBTQ...

0
On March 28, the Parental Rights in Education Bill was passed in Florida. This bill has gained media attention due to its limitation on...

Making the Case for Saltwater Desalination

0
The world’s freshwater supply is in crisis. 97.5% of Earth’s water is undrinkable salt water. That leaves 2.5% of all water on Earth as...

Join the Conversation

Do you have an opinion or position you would like to share with the J-DHS community?  Would you like to respond respectfully to pieces posted here?  See our Submit page for details.