The Student News Site of Jamesville DeWitt High School

RamPage

RamPage

RamPage

Get to Know Sophomore Slate 4

Photo shows Sophomore Slate 4 with Lily Wells missing from the photo. Photo Credit: Hannah Trevisani (’25)

Six slates of candidates are running for the sophomore class government for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. Elections will take place during school on June 10. The RamPage interviewed Slate 4 about its agenda for the next school year.

Who is running and what positions are they running for?

Lucy Keib & Vivian Kissane – Co-Presidents

Rebeca Mendez Siquier – Vice President

Lilly Wells & Emma Paul – Co-Secretaries

Hannah Trevisani – Treasurer

Rozir Kirkland – Director of Communications

What makes your slate unique?

[Our members have] multiple viewpoints [and come from] different communities in the school. [In our slate], different communities of the freshman class come together to make one slate. [We would like to promote] students’ art in classrooms.

What are some of your plans for the school year?

[Our plans include] student-led tutoring, study groups, a variety of fundraisers, community-building activities such as more spirit weeks with prizes, and school beautification.

Why should people vote for your slate?

We want everyone to be heard. [We] have set preparations. [We have the] ability to be successful in the future. [We would like the class to engage in] unifying activities. [We also think that] interviewing school communities [would be beneficial].

What will be your main goal as slate officers if you win?

[Our main goals are] supporting and promoting school events [and implementing a form of] student-led learning.

Donate to RamPage

Your donation will support the student journalists of Jamesville DeWitt High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.